People seek Hollywood smile to enhance the color, shape and alignment of the teeth. They can reach the same result with many ways, for instance, composite veneer, porcelain veneer, full veneer crown, Laminate veneer and whitening.
Laminate veneer is a thin layer that covers only the surface of the tooth and generally used for aesthetic purposes to give the tooth permanent white look in no time. The layer will not be affected by pigmentation or decay especially if you follow the home care instructions prescribed by the dentist and make a periodic follow-up with the clinic.
Many ways to reach Hollywood smile:
- You may need to make more than one procedure at the same time
- Teeth whitening: you may choose to whiten your teeth by bleaching or laser.
- Teeth implant: loss or fracture of teeth may prevent you from smiling with confidence.
- Veneer: veneer and dental contact lenses add a perfect look to your smile.
When Hollywood smile doesn’t suit you?
- We advise you not to make Hollywood smile if you have
- Unhealthy teeth
- Gum diseases
- Teeth weakness
- Insufficient enamel
- Teeth grinding
When to make Hollywood smile?
If you have the following:
- Teeth stains
- Teeth color change
- Cosmetic filling in the front teeth
- Teeth fracture
- Uneven teeth
- Gaps among the teeth
Benefits of Hollywood Smile:
- Having natural and better look of your teeth
- Veneers resist stains which guarantee white teeth for longer
- Help you get beautiful smile besides treat some of teeth problems